ICO Rating calculation methodology
Each ICO on ICO Cube goes through a quality check and recieves rating by our experts before it is listed on the website.
There are three main factors that determine the rating of an ICO:
- ICO general Information
- Team Members
- Social Media Activity
Each number contains respective sub-groups, while the quality of information presented here impacts tthe overall rating.
1. The General Information Includes:
- Project Name
- Token Symbol
- Token Type
- Initial Token Price
- Token Supply
- Currency Accepted
- Description of Project
- Website, Whitepaper
- Token Sale Dates
2. Team Members Include:
- Number of team members and their roles in the project
- Availability of photos and links to social media accounts
3. Social Media Activity Includes:
- Number of social media channels and quality of their utilization
- Project video presentation
We request all teams to describe their projects as much detail as possible. With this, user will trust the project and it helps your project stand out from the others.